Position: Program Organizer (Communication), UN Torture Fund
No of Vacancy: 01 (One)
- Conduct fact findings on Human Rights Violation cases at anywhere of the country.
- Report writing on Fact Findings.
- Initiate follow up and action on the Fact Findings issue.
- Communicate with Survivors and their families.
- Draft letters and reports as required.
- Participate in trainings/workshops/ seminars related to Human Rights.
- Assist in Campaigning and lobbying activities.
- Any other job having mindset to do frequently field visit.
- Coordinate and work alongside local Human Rights Defenders, journalists at district level.
- Prepare the programme reports in assistance of Assistant Coordinator & Counselor.
- Primarily Accountable for the work to the Sr. Coordinator of Outcome-4 and secondarily accountable to Director Program.
Job Nature: Contractual
Reportable: Sr. Coordinator of Outcome-4 and secondarily accountable to Director Program
Educational Requirements: Master’s Degree in any subject with the good academic record.
Experience Requirements: Fresher’s are encouraged to apply
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age at most 32 years
- The applicants should have experience in the area of NGO sectors.
- The applicant should have experience in a similar position.
- Fluency both in Bengali & English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Applicant should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- General basic training of Trainers (TOT) will be preferable
- Experience on case management
Salary Range: Tk. BDT 26,492/-
Job Location: ASK office- Dhaka
Reference: Minimum 2 references
Please send your CV with a cover letter and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing to Executive Director, Ain o Salish Kendra, house # 2/16, Block # B, Lalmatia, Dhaka. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application Deadline: 27 July 2021