Position : Staff Lawyer
No of Vacancy : 1 (One)
Unit : Litigation Unit, Strengthening Democracy by Promoting Human Rights Culture in Bangladesh Project.
- Receive complaints and collect all documents of cases.
- Drafting of ejahar, petition, plaint, written statements etc.
- Compile all documents for filing cases and submit those documents to the concerned court.
- Take all necessary steps in the courts.
- Handle court cases, in Dhaka and outside of Dhaka.
- Follow-up of cases.
- Handle all needed petition hearing in the court cases.
- Responsible to visit any field and rescue of victims of violence and help the clients for lodging FIR and general diary to police station at any time of day- night (week days and holidays).
- Maintain case related documents and files.
- Attend the unit meetings and any other meetings/seminars/ workshops training, which is arranged by ASK and other organizations.
- Maintain files for correspondence, work sheets and diary.
- Any other work as required by ASK management.
Reportable to: Sr. Coordinator/Director-Program
Duration: Upto 30 June 2023
Job Nature: Contractual
Educational Requirements: Masters in Law (LL.M)
Experience Requirements: At least one year experience as practicing lawyer. Applicant must have Bar Council Certificate.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age limit: 40 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the area of NGO sectors.
- The applicant should have experience in similar position.
- Fluency both in Bengali & English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Applicant should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Salary Range: Consolidated salary Tk. 19,416/- Per Month
Job Location: Dhaka
Reference: Minimum 2 references
Please send your CV with cover letter to the address mentioned below:
Interested candidates are requested to send copy of their CV and cover letter along with 01 PP size recent colored photograph, photocopy of National ID, Experience Certificate, and Educational Qualification Certificates through email to Executive Director of Ain o Salish Kendra, 2/16, Block # B, Lalmatia, Dhaka, email to: <email@example.com> in a single file. Candidates name and position name should be the file name.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application Deadline: 28 November 2022